Disclaimer: My first-ever attempt at doing a vlog, but it seems like I’m failing. I need to learn the ropes – and I need to learn ’em quick!
Hey everyone! This is the first video in a series that doesn’t have a name yet – but I will be release a new video every Monday for the entire month of May.
Doing this because I want to practice speaking – for future use.
Here goes nothing (maybe something)…
My six tips
- Get to know the VA landscape
- Research, research, research
- Familiarize yourself with the tools. Do not hesitate to ask other VAs. Join groups and forums, it’ll be good for you!
- Invest in educating yourself by reading books, listening to podcasts, and attending workshops
- Have a productivity plan in place
- Research the agencies and places online where you can get legit VA jobs
Don’t miss an episode. Get alerts by signing up: bit.ly/2piOP9s
You may also want to read the following:
If you have any tips on how to make this process better and more professional-looking, I’d really appreciate it. I’ll give you freebies or social media tips. :p email me: firstname.lastname@example.org